Your favorite public broadcasting network, NPR, is looking for someone to record their “this… is NPR” voiceover show closers, “support for this program comes from…” ramblings, and more. You could be that person! Although, come to think of it, the following people have voices made of gold and silver and other precious things, so they might deserve the job. Because, really, you don’t really want the job anyway. Hearing yourself after Ira Glass or Terry Gross might send you into a state of anxious paralysis.
The job application involves recording two scripts so we can assess your skills. Bring it. — tanya b.
ain’t no party like a jay gatsby party cause a jay gatsby party ends in the dissolution of the american dream
There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?
This was such a beautiful final episode. It broke my heart.
These are actually good questions.
- the person i like and why i like them.
- a famous person i’ve been compared to.
- 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
- the best thing that has happened to me this week.
- weird things i do when i’m alone.
- how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
- things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
- my last night out in detail.
- something that makes me sad when i think about it.
- something i’ve lied about.
- would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
- something i’m currently worrying about.
- one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
- something i do without realising.
- lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- a drunken story.
- something i regret.
- post a picture of myself.
- my longest relationship and who it was with.
- press ctrl v and post.
- post a bit of my last IM convo.
- 5 things i want to change.
- my view on being tumblr famous.
- someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
- 5 things within touching distance.